ADS


Saturday, February 20, 2016

Please slow down in road construction zones! The life you save may be y...

This is a joke! My dash cam captured this highway worker 'playing' with hatchets while I was parked. I hated to waste the footage. On a more serious note, most people do not slow down or pay attention in road construction zones. Many workers are injured, some killed, and there is too much damage due to impatience and stupidity. Enforcement is too rare in these work zones, and usually only happens after multiple injuries, accidents, or a death. Often the lanes narrow or change path in bizarre ways, and there are workers or equipment within feet of the traveled area. SLOW DOWN. I have no sympathy for somebody who gets ticketed in work zones, I see too many people going too fast, driving too stupidly.

No comments:

Post a Comment