ADS


Saturday, February 27, 2016

Ausdom AD118 dash cam video samples









The Ausdom AD118 dash cam has good day video quality, and is somewhat easy to use.    This is my second dash cam from Ausdom and the build quality is a little better than most dash cams in this price range.
The AD118 appears to function well in basic dash cam use.   I'll be using one in my tractor trailer for a few months, and posting updates and video.

I tend to prefer dash cams that function reliably, have good video quality, and aren't cluttered with usually worthless features.    It's very possible to find a dash cam that has these qualities for well under $100.

I'd prefer to see the AD118 equipped with a capacitor instead of a battery, but as configured, the AD118 will probably meet the needs of most users.








No comments:

Post a Comment