ADS


Saturday, November 1, 2014

Welcome to Trucker Dash Cams blog!

I've been an Over the Road trucker for over 30 years, and a mild gadget freak.   A dashcam can save your bacon if you get into an accident when the other vehicle is at fault, but the driver is not so honest, or it's not so obvious who screwed up.

You also see a lot of strange and neat things while driving. A dashcam allows you to capture some of these things.

I won't drive any vehicle without one!

I've used a handful of cams over the last 3 years.   I'm not impressed or swayed by hype.  I am impressed with reliability, ease of use, and a reasonable image quality.

Most of the dashcams sold at truckstops are overpriced junk.

(some are OK)

I'll be posting some low tech reviews on cams, and some tips, and some videos on this blog.

Stay safe, and you never know who is watching you, and recording!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment